I just can't seem to stop ... I'm in love with this darn shrink plastic. Check out some of my recent projects ... this sweet little 'Art Saves' brooch.
Or this oh, so cute necklace ...
And why not ... on a simple white card?
Or ... glue it on to a card and embellish it with pearls and wire.
I just love the simplicity!
Here's What I Did:
- Sand a panel of white shrink plastic with fine grade sandpaper.
- Grab your favorite stamps and black StazOn ink, and stamp the image on the shrink plastic.
- Add a wash of color with chalks or pastels and pom poms and Q-tips.
- Add some dots and doodles with a black permanent marker.
- Punch hole in the piece to add beads and jump rings.
- Heat according to the directions on the shrink plastic package, or use a heat gun and a pie tin.
- Watch the plastic curl up, shrink, then flatten.
- Embellish with pearls and beads and add jump rings to hang as a necklace or glue on a pin back!
Way too cute if you ask me!!!
Hope you take some time to craft and play this week!