Oh so pretty and oh so easy. These pretty little rings happened completely by accident. I was originally crocheting "sleeves" for wooden beads and as I was taking the "sleeve" off the bead, it rolled up and slide onto my finger. OMG...so dang cute! I ditched the wooden bead idea and became obsessed with crocheted rings.
Here's what you do:
- Pearl cotton
- Size 4 or 2.00 mm crochet hook
- Hand sewing needle
- Pearls, buttons and beads
- Chain 21-26, depending on your ring size, then slip stitch back into the first chain to create a loop.
- Single crochet into every chain.
- Continue around the loop for 6 rounds. If you want a wider ring, add a few more rows.
- When you have enough rows on your ring, cut the pearl cotton and thread the end through the loop to secure.
- Roll the loop to create a donut shape then thread one end of the pearl cotton onto a large eye needle and sew the edges together.
- Embellish with pearls, button and seed beads.